About the Role
Kettering Town F.C. Community Trust are actively seeking to recruit an In Schools Sports Coach.
We are looking for a responsible, confident and passionate coaches to coach in our Holiday Camps for children aged 5-14 years old.
We are looking for someone who would be able to deliver a fun, engaging and varied camp coaching experience to the children we have booked onto our holiday courses throughout the year. The ideal candidate will hold at least a level 1 FA recognised Football coaching qualification and hold aspirations to work towards their UEFA C (level 2). We also require the candidate to hold a full UK driving licence and have access to their own vehicle. Playing equipment can be provided.
• To plan, deliver and evaluate football sessions to 5-14 aged children.
• To make sure all sessions are fun, engaging and all of the participants see improvements over each course.
• To always remain positive and professional and represent Kettering Town FC Community Trust’s values.
• To always ensure you arrive at a session with enough time to set up prior to children arriving.
• To develop a good relationship with the children being coached, their parents and with any other staff you come into contact with.
• To understand our safeguarding and welfare policies and how to correctly follow all procedures.
• To ensure all children are happy and enjoying their experiences on our holiday camps.
Job Title: Holiday Camp Coach
Type of Position: Self-employed/Seasonal Contract
Reporting To: Trust Project Manager
Location: Latimer Park, Burton Latimer, Kettering, Northamptonshire
Hours: 10am-3pm – Monday to Friday (including 1 hrs lunch)
Pay: Ranging between £30-£60 a day. Negotiable dependant on experience
Start Date: On going
Additional: Reimbursement for further coaching courses, opportunity to work in more Trust projects
• Minimum of an FA recognised Football Level 1 coaching award (Introduction to Football). With aspirations of further this to Level 2 (UEFA C).
• A full UK driving licence and access to their own vehicle.
• Confidence to lead sessions alone and work as part of a team where necessary.
• Experience working with children between 5-14 years of age.
• Good organisational skills and is punctual.
• Good communication skills with children and adults.
• Have a passion for sport and to help inspire children to have the same passion.
Due to the nature of this post, working with children, any successful applicant must go through and Enhanced DBS check and have valid Safeguarding children and Emergency First Aid qualifications. The Trust is able to assist in gaining all of these.
Interviews are held in a two stage process. The first being a face to face interview and if successful the applicant will be invited to practical training sessions to assist and lead.
Kettering Town F.C. Community Trust welcomes all applicants and respects differences in race, disability, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, faith or background.
To apply please send your CV with a cover letter to: email@example.com